Spam email of the week

Subject: Christian Louboutin Bargain Sales

Let's do this.

www.myliving123.com

Welcome to christian louboutin outlet, be in the front of fashion, Christian Louboutin shoes are welcomed.Christian Louboutin shoes are the shoes stylish women deserve to own.

Being stylish in itself is what earns a woman the right to have Christian Louboutin shoes, which are also stylish. And welcomed? Theoretically, a woman who punches puppies in their little puppy faces but who is also stylish *deserves* Christian Louboutin shoes. I hope the women of third world countries can rest easy tonight knowing the reason they don't have nice, expensive shoes is because they don't deserve them because they aren't stylish. So far, this email has its finger on the pulse of virtue and basic morality.

ANYWAY, I know nothing about women and have been fooled by emails before. Do you have photographic evidence that Christian Louboutin shoes are truly something women like?




This montage of crap is very helpful. Let's break it down:


SWIMMIN' IN LOUBOUTIN SHOES
YA'LL GOT THE NO-BOUTIN BLUES - Kanye West, prolly

MY FAVORITE PAIR OF LOUBOUTIN SHOES ARE THIS BAG

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? #SHOES

WE'RE NOT RACIST, BLACK WOMEN EAT OUR SHOES TOO

Even though the price of Christian Louboutin shoes isn't cheap at all, a pair of Christian
Louboutin can accompany with you for a long beautiful time.

ODE TO CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SHOES

You were not cheap
Like at all
But you have accompanied me on this long journey of life
Through the bad times
Like at that funeral
(I looked great)
And at that club where that hot guy bought me three vodka tonics
The time with you has been as long as it's been beautiful
Your heel never broke, even when my broken heart never healed
Christian Louboutin shoes, I deserve you
And you me 
Only now I realize 
The footprints on the beach were yours this whole time 
xoxoxo


Besides, Christian Louboutin shoes are much cheaper if you know how to buy them online.Christian Louboutin Outlet are designed for women who crave for fashion.

Do you have any emails designed for women who crave English?

Whether you want to find trend shoes out for dating or shoes for holidays

Oh these old things? These are just my black and white MLK Day Christian Louboutin shoes to represent racial equality. I see you're wearing ... are those sandals? How pleasantly pedestrian.

or send them as a gift to girlfriend or your mother,

I can't buy my wife an Old Navy t-shirt without her finding a reason to return it, but yes - maybe I, 36-year-old straight man, should buy Christian Louboutin shoes FOR MY MOTHER.

Christian Louboutin shoes can satisfy you.

Like chicken soup for the soul. A dark, dark, disturbed soul.

Comments