Spam email of the week

Subject: B2B Decision makers/Influencers Database 2014

Do people have actual jobs doing things like business-to-business marketing and data compiling and optimal targeting? It seems like this is not real, and only exists in some alternate universe that somehow has means to online communication. I have never met an actual person who boasts such a vague mode of employment, nor do I know anyone who has every utilized such services. Then again, I am not in the business world, and I make like $8,000 a year. Actually, let me hear them out …

Hi,
Would you be interested to reach Decision makers and Influencers from Healthcare, K-12, Information Technology, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Finance/Banking, Telecom, Retail, Construction, Computer Software/Hardware, Hospitality, HR, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Automotive, Marketing/Advertising, Publishing, Event, meeting or trade show planners and many more?


Hi,
Would you like to reach people in the following fields: every field?

Yes, is my answer. Healthcare companies totes need to buy this book. Also: telecom. What do I do now?

We can customize the list for you,

What list? Am I supposed to have a list? Who makes th-

based on your target audience from BtoB Industry.


Am I ... what? Are these words?

Do let me know who you target, so that I can send you counts and pricing for your review.

You are being very aggressive and I do not know what is happening.

Please let me know your target criteria (Business Vertical / Job Titles)

#BusinessVertical

so that we can send you counts

"I need the counts on this business vertical, stat!" - from the business drama, BtoB: The Decision-Makers, starring Russell Crowe as Business Bob and Mark Wahlberg as Johnny Industry

and cost along with the document.

Tell the world my story - I was trying to compile data ... (takes shot from glass marked with skull and crossbones, passes out)

Regards,

Sarah Adams sarah.adams@data-compilers.com


Everyone, please email Sarah for all of your data processing needs. She is a sweetheart!

Comments