Friday, February 24, 2017

MSN quick links of the week

ME, EARLIER: I WONDER WHAT BABY NAMES ROCKED THE 1950s


ME, NOW: NICE

THINGS THAT ROCKED THE 1950s: MUSIC, THE COLD WAR, BABY NAMES

KNOW YOUR HISTORY, FAM



OH THAT'S GOOD

THAT WAS DEF WORTH A STUDY

"WEARING A PURPLE SHIRT WON'T GIVE YOU AIDS, STUDY SAYS" - FOX NEWS



EWWW




LEBRON JAMES IS AN NBA ALPHA DOG?

TOUGH SELL

I WON'T CLICK ON LINKS THAT ARE CONTRARIAN FOR CONTRARIAN'S SAKE



LISTEN I LOGGED ON TO THE INTERNET TODAY FOR TWO REASONS:

-FIND OUT IF THIS "LEBRON JAMES" GUY IS AN ALPHA DOG
-SEE IF I SHOULD I VISIT MY GYNECOLOGIST DURING MY PERIOD

AND I'M ALL OUT OF LEBRON JAMES QUESTIONS



OH NO NOT AGAIN

2 comments:

troy said...

We should hire those two crazy kids. They are rock stars who make companies be worth $19 billion and they do it in like 3 days and then move on to the next company. Oh and we should start a company.

KO Rob said...

Number 38 with a bullet on baby names that rocked the 1950's?

Hugh Freeze. shudder! Whew! I need some fresh air! And a cigarette!