MSN quick links of the week

ME, EARLIER: I WONDER WHAT BABY NAMES ROCKED THE 1950s


ME, NOW: NICE

THINGS THAT ROCKED THE 1950s: MUSIC, THE COLD WAR, BABY NAMES

KNOW YOUR HISTORY, FAM



OH THAT'S GOOD

THAT WAS DEF WORTH A STUDY

"WEARING A PURPLE SHIRT WON'T GIVE YOU AIDS, STUDY SAYS" - FOX NEWS



EWWW




LEBRON JAMES IS AN NBA ALPHA DOG?

TOUGH SELL

I WON'T CLICK ON LINKS THAT ARE CONTRARIAN FOR CONTRARIAN'S SAKE



LISTEN I LOGGED ON TO THE INTERNET TODAY FOR TWO REASONS:

-FIND OUT IF THIS "LEBRON JAMES" GUY IS AN ALPHA DOG
-SEE IF I SHOULD I VISIT MY GYNECOLOGIST DURING MY PERIOD

AND I'M ALL OUT OF LEBRON JAMES QUESTIONS



OH NO NOT AGAIN

Comments

troy said…
We should hire those two crazy kids. They are rock stars who make companies be worth $19 billion and they do it in like 3 days and then move on to the next company. Oh and we should start a company.
KO Rob said…
Number 38 with a bullet on baby names that rocked the 1950's?

Hugh Freeze. shudder! Whew! I need some fresh air! And a cigarette!