Spam email of the week

Subject: Fwd:

This is a forward about nothing.

From: News

This is an email FROM news about  news and/or nothing. It's like I'm looking in a mirror of me looking in a mirror only it's a dream but the dream is Conception but actually it was Momento only to find out that Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.

News [news-58@realestatepronews.com]

Real estate news is my favorite kind of news because it's very relevant to my life. What are the latest real estate trends? Is it a buyer's market or a farmer's market? Are interest rates something? Can I trust an agent who DOESN'T drive an absurd vehicle covered in real estate jargon? Does that house come with a dishwasher? When I have questions such as these, I don't actively research the answers myself, but instead wait to get an email from a pro in the field. Anyway, what is the news?

Freak space rock spins dusty trail

...

...

...

...

...

wtf

The Hubble telescope has spotted an asteroid radiating six comet-like tails, making it resemble a "rotating lawn sprinkler".

That's a ... that's the end of the email. That's the news. I just ... is this good news, like I should grab a telescope and try to see the rotating lawn sprinkler asteroid? Or is this bad news, like I should retreat to my underground bunker and await the asteroid apocalypse? Or is this real estate news, like now would be a good time to sell because the rotating lawn sprinkler asteroid radiating six comet-like tails is headed for your 'hood, homeboy?

In retrospect it would have been helpful if this particular email had a subject header. Nevertheless ... (peels off in stolen ReMax car to escape impending doom)

Comments