Spam email of the week

You know what I need? Some cheap, non-woven bags.

Subject: re:cheap non woven bags

Nice day!

Dear colleagues

(looks around) I think it's just m-

Nice day

I KNOW, RIGHT?

This is Rick from Shandong Deson packing for shopping bags.

Hi Rick.

Knowing that you just imported non woven bags from china recent months ,

You must have me confused with someone else. I imported woven bags from China this past August. (checks receipt) Dammit. Please continue.

so we wonder if you can give me chances to offer you some bag price .

I will give you three chances to offer me some bag price.

We are very good at non woven bag and foldable shopping bags with all kind shape.

That was your first chance. It didn't go well.

Any offer pls let me know

Second chance. Fail.




THIRD TIME'S A CHARM RICKY BOY, HIT ME OFF WITH 100K PIECES OF THE FOB NINGBO FLAVA. #FOBNINGBO

(next day)

Haven't heard from Rick in a hot minute. Hope he's OK.

Subject: re :second email non woven bag supplier .

Say word.

Dear our colleague

Looks like I made the exclusive Shandong Deson list of esteemed colleagues. Holla atcha boy.

Did you get the mail of yesterday for non woven bags?

Duh, Rick. You got amnesia or su'in?

This is Rick  from Shandong province china ,do you know Qingdao internationl beer festival?

what

Qingdao it is very near from us .

Okaaaaaay.

Attached of some pic

You did NOT attach pics of the Qingdao International Beer Festival in an email titled "second email non woven bag supplier ."



Oh *butt* you did.

,welcome to be china next year if you have time

I would love to be China next year, Rick. Really, I would. But I already promised France I would be France.



You make a solid case, Rick. Change of plans. Looks like I am going to be China next year. Hey, by the way, any word on my non-woven bags?


Thank you.

(next day)

I wonder what Rick is up to today.

re:the 3th mail of shopping bags

"the 3th" Never change, Rick. In my defense, the second email of shopping bags had nothing to do with shopping bags.

Dear Colleagues

What did I do to deserve this?

How are you today

Rick, please don't small talk me. It's ya' boy, Mike. YOU KNOW ME, MAN. What are you gonna do next, talk about the weather?

And what is the weather like in your country , as winter is coming ,pls keep warm in time

WHERE ARE MY SHOPPING BAGS

Rick  stands for Deson packing wish you have a good wednesday

Dammit. You too, Rick. I can't stay mad at you. You cray. But I ain't mad atcha.


Never change, Rick.

Comments