Spam email of the week

Subject: Re: Web Design & Development

Okay, right off the bat I want to mention that this spam email is not interesting or funny in any way EXCEPT that it is:

From: Akon

 Hi,

HI AKON

  Hope you are well.

HOPE YOU ARE WELL TOO AKON

                          I just wanted to check if you had received my last mails sent.

OH NO! I haven't received any prior emails from you, Akon. What's up with that? I feel like I definitely would have remembered if I received an email from Senegalese American R&B and hip-hop recording artist Akon. (checks junk email folder) Nope. Nothing. I guess it's lost in cyberspace, huh, Akon? LOL. Seriously though I feel bad about this, like we're off on the wrong foot.

        Haven't heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our services.

I am DEFINITELY interested in your services. I want you to sing at my birthday party. Is that what this is about?

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share you more details about our past work details, client testimonials and price list.

THANKS AKON

"He is good at singing choruses and also at web development." - Gwen Stefani

"When we collaborated on 'Sexy Bitch,' he was nice." -
David Guetta

                                         Looking forward for your positive response.

It's YOUR positivity that's contagious, Akon. I feel like this is the start of a lifelong business and also personal relationship. As such I would like you to redesign my website and also to be my best friend and I will be in all your music videos drinking champagne and actin' the fool because I have made so much money thanks to my site redesign. If you feel like that's a great idea let's shake on it.



Comments