Internet teaser link of the week
Well here I am thinking I know everything there is to know about the Ivory Coast. Here are 18 things I DID know about the Ivory Coast:
1) It’s a place.
2) It’s coastal.
3) It’s where ivory comes from (?).
4) Dudes are mad buff.
5) “Welcome to the IC, bitch.”
6) Oh it’s on Wikipedia.
7) It is a country in West Africa.
8) Its capital is Yamoussoukro.
9) Felix Houphouët-Boigny's one-party rule was not amenable to political competition.
I could go on—my 18 and yours are probably samsies—but you get the point. This teaser ad is right in my wheelhouse because most of my time spent on the Internet is a subconscious search for obscure Ivory Coast information that I can shove in other people’s faces at parties. The parties I am talking about are children’s parties because I haven’t been to a real party in five years. Tryin’ to get a one-party rule up in herrrrr like my boy Felix Houphouët-Boigny.
Anyway, I didn’t click the link. Sorry/not sorry.