Spam email of the week

Subject: Online Horse Lover

Cool, I've been anxious to become engaged in a conversation re: online horse lovers for quite some time now. Preferably with an actual online horse lover. Fingers crossed!

Hello Handsome , 

I just want to get this out of the way now, based on that salutation: I am NOT a horse, okay? So chill.

How are you doing today ?

Good. But feeling a bit hoarse congested.

My Name is Anita 32 Years old female never been married with no kids and I also don't bother with ages .

"Age Ain't Nothing But a Number" - Aaliyah, and also Anita

Seriously, age. Pfft. Who needs it? My wife is 106. My limo driver is a baby. I have menopause. I don't give a sh*t.

I am kinda new to this internet stuff and i saw it through advertisement

OUT NOW: THE INTERNET! SIGN UP TODAY ON YOUR COMPUTER OR WHATEVER AND GET YOUR HORSE LOVE ON

and decided to see how lucky i am in searching for a man who is Caring,Loving,Truthful, Honesty,Trust worthy,Understanding,Calm, Patience and also God fearing.

I am all of those words! THE INTERNET WORKS.

Well, I just came across your profile and I cant believe why a Handsome man like you been alone also no ladies are chasing after you and I would like to get to know you if you don't mind .

Not sure what profile you saw that indicated I am alone. Maybe my profile on HorseGuysWhoAreSingleAndLonely.net? That was supposed to be a secret. My other profiles indicate I have many girls chasing me LOL they are my daughters. I mean, what? I am a cowboy.

As i said earlier am new to all this internet stuffs and I dont know much about here and I want to get to know you also , i would like you to feel free and contact me on my Y a h o o Id or E m a i l {At } {Anitavorsah633 }

What do you MEAN you're new to the Internet? Your way around an email address suggests a wealth of Internet-related experience, and I'm not just saying that. Anyway, sure, I'd love to get in touch with you.

/composes new message to Anitavorsah633{At}Y a h o o IDorherEmail/

/hits send/

/computer explodes/

so that we can get to know each other and share some pictures which I think that would be a better idea for us to get to know each other ..





Oh okay, we've already started sending pictures? Great. Looks like Slovenia has The Gap. Anyway, here is me.




Sorry, that is an old pic. I am 87 now and my horse is dead. Do you have a horse I could borrow?

I will be happy to see you there Handsome and feel free to contact me

When are we going to talk about horse-

Stay Bless....Hope to hear from you back

You, too, stay bless, and also plan to hear from me back on Internet stuffs me just /trips over words, falls/

*h/t to the indispensable, Handsome, and Calm Bill for the spam*

Comments