Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Facebook meme of the week



GARFIELD, YOU MAD BRO?

THIS SENTIMENT DOES NOT ALIGN WITH GARFIELD’S BODY LANGUAGE

COULD IT BE THAT GARFIELD LACKS TRUE FRIENDS

CAUSE I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER A LIL’ JOINT CALLED “GARFIELD AND FRIENDS” THAT I USED TO WATCH ALL DAY ERRRDAY, FAM

ANYWAY LET’S SEE WHAT FOLKS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT TRUE FRIENDS



HOLD UP YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND A HUSBAND

I GUESS ALL THAT LOVIN’ IS FOR NAUGHT WITHOUT TRUE FRIENDS

HUSBAND: AYYO SAW YOUR FRIEND JOANNE AT STARBUCKS SHE WAS CHECKING OUT MY JUNK

CAROLYN: WHAT? THAT B*TCH I THOUGHT SHE WAS A TRUE FRIEND

HUSBAND: YEAH THAT SUCKS FOR YOU

CAROLYN: SO WAIT HOW FAR DID THAT GO, YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR THREE HOURS

HUSBAND: WHAT (turns on blender)

CAROLYN: FORGET IT, GUESS I’LL NEVER KNOW

“NOT SURE HOW FAR THAT WENT SO HARD”

FOR ONCE, AN APPROPRIATE LACK OF PUNCTUATION


THINGS HAVE TAKEN A MORBID TURN ON THIS GARFIELD FRIENDS MEME

NOT SURE HOW TO REACT TO THIS

MAY I SUBMIT




?


THANK YOU SHERRY JUMP



I INFER BY THIS OBESE CRYING CAT EMOJI THAT YOUR FRIENDS HAVE BETRAYED YOU

I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ON THIS GARFIELD MEME COMMENT THREAD WHEN I SAY, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE SHARON

I RECOMMEND YOU CONTACT SHERRY JUMP, SHE SEEMS CHILL

5 comments:

troy said...

Shut up, I'm still talking sounds like a thing Garfield would actually say. Er, 'say.'

mkenny59 said...

That could be why he's featured in like 40% of their memes. Btw, I always wondered if Jon could hear Garfield:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070422064352AAqUDC9

This didn't help.

fashion shoes said...

hi'
nice post,keep sharing!

some of the best mens shoes available here
party footwear

mkenny59 said...

THANKS FASHION SHOES

troy said...

'party footwear,' you say?