Spam blog comment of the week



Let's break this baby down, shall we?

I have been suffering from (hiv) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees.

Ah, yes. Knee AIDS.

During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.

As a fellow believer and devout Catholic, might I also recommend: medicine.

This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor,

K good.

few weeks ago i came on search on the internet

No, not good.

if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease,

The prevention ship has sailed, according to everything you have said.

on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Priest Aluta

Man Priest. As a fellow believer and devout Catholic, might I ask: Is there any other kind?

(lol but not really cause it’s like, c’mon Catholicism. How about a Woman Priest Aluta who cures Hepatitis B for once, sheesh.)

 and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to voodoosputuralspell@gmail.com

I couldn’t have made up a better gmail handle for Man Priest Aluta if I tried.

telling him about my (hiv) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,,

Your exclamation points and skepticism seem to be in conflict here.

well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me

“So wouldn’t you know it, I pay a mere $850 for the procedures and the remedy, I rub it all over myself, and poof—I can’t even feel my knee AIDS and Hepatitis B anymore.”

as the Priest Aluta assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,

(In legalese Micro Machines guy voice) “doctor”inthiscaseisonlinecertifiedmedicalassistantManPriestJohnsonwhoisunlicensedinall50states

So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can visit him on his website http://tinyurl.com/y7auhzo5

Well that is some “real” “good” “advise,” “Tracy.”

This has been “fun.”

Comments

troy said…
I feel like Flippy Baby, with his blog so inferior to yours, ironically gets *better* spam comments to mock.
mkenny59 said…
It's weird that Flippy Baby got SO much good spam, right? Might have to steal from him again.
RAZ said…
I feel like if I click that link, I will get (computer) disease.
KO Rob said…
Are the parentheses acting as a prophylactic for the rest of the words in that testimonial? The only safe paragraph sex is no paragraph sex. #word(hiv)safety
mkenny59 said…
RAZ, you will def get (computer) disease; do NOT click. (But if you do click, please let me know what Man Priest Aluta's website looks like.) KO Rob, lol.